OWNER COMPLAINT FORM (approved by
Board on July 10, 2013; modified on January 13, 2015)
Within any homeowners association, from time-to-time, there will
be concerns and complaints among and between neighbors. This
process is a mechanism to deal with these complaints in an
organized, fair, timely and documented manner.
Steps in the Process
1. The Board asks
that, If at all possible, you raise the concern directly with
the owner/resident involved. This is a neighborly,
courteous and adult approach to complaint resolution. Many
times complaints can be quickly resolved in an amiable fashion
without any involvement of the Board or Association. When
this is done, it is an ideal approach for all concerned.
2. If step #1 (discussion with the owner/resident involved)
did not resolve the problem, or was not possible, please complete
the complaint form below.
• The form should be submitted within seven days
of the issue involved in the complaint.
• One complaint per form.
3. Once the form is completed and submitted on the website,
please be sure to click on "submit" at the bottom. It will
then be automatically (and securely) sent the to Board/Officers
via the website.
4. The President will review the complaint and either handle
it personally or delegate further action to an appropriate
5. Anonymous complaints or accusations will not be
accepted. From the standpoint of openness and fairness…
• a complete copy, including names, of the
complaint form will be provided to the owner against whom the
complaint is lodged..
• the owner will then be given an opportunity to
respond (verbally and/or in writing).
6. Every attempt will be made to respond to the complainant
within seven working days. Many times this will be the
final resolution. However, if the issue is complex and/or
requires the involvement of the full Board, an initial response
will be given that outlines the next steps to be taken. If
full Board deliberation is needed, the issue will be placed on the
agenda of the next regular Board meeting.
7. If a final response is not possible within the seven-day
window, it will be given as soon as possible, given the
constraints of the issue.