The link below will take you to a page of photo albums (still
photos) that will give you an idea of what the complex itself looks
like. The first video will give you inside views of a typical
unit. The second video will give you a tour of our Clubhouse.
Photo Albums of Fleetwood
Video Tour of a Typical Unit
Video Tour of the Fleetwood
Clubhouse & Fitness Center
Google Maps Links (Click on these links to see a 360 view of our entrance and an arial view of our community. Both links can be adjusted and rotated with your computer or Smartphone)
Financial SoundnessFleetwood is a well-managed and financially sound homeowner's association. A business-like, long-term approach is taken towards ensuring our present and future financial stability. We attempt to maintain adequate reserves so that capital and contingency needs can be met without the need for special assessments. Further, the Association currently has no debt.
The quarterly assessment (currently $1,100) covers all exterior maintenance (painting & roofs), landscaping, lawn mowing, snow removal, pool/clubhouse maintenance, building insurance, reserve contributions and Association administrative costs.
Fleetwood Plaza residents maintain this well-run, self-directed, self-managed homeowner's association of condo homes atop a beautiful mountain in Henderson County, North Carolina.
- click here for a copy of a typical, recent year-end FINANCIAL report
- click here for a copy of the most recent ACCOUNTANT'S Report
Association Covenants (Declarations, Bylaws and Summary of Rules/Regulations)
with serious interest in
becoming an owner/resident of Fleetwood should carefully review the
two, important documents below. Awareness of the Rules &
Regulations prior to purchase will enable a fully informed decision and avoid future misunderstandings.
Note: "The Red Book" is the informal description for all of the official documents governing organizational and community life at Fleetwood. These include...
- The Charter (Articles of Incorporation)
- The Declarations
- The Bylaws
- Board adapted Rules & Regulations
(Board Approved on August, 2015)
Site Plan and Mountain Peaks
- Printable version of the Fleetwood Plaza site
plan - click here
- All fifteen residential buildings are named after area mountain peaks. Here is a map of the locations of the named mountain peaks. click here
- Construction Dates: a listing of the construction dates and builders for all Fleetwood units. click here
Off Rock (famous scenic lookout) is only a 1/2 mile walk from Fleetwood. (Western sunsets from Jump Off are
breathtaking.) Click here for a brief answer to the question "What is the Legend of Jump Off Rock"?
Pearson's Falls and other hikes...
Many scenic hikes (easy-moderate-strenuous) are within minutes of Fleetwood. Waterfalls are abundant. This is a 60 second video clip of Person's Falls in Saluda, NC (only 40 minutes away).
- The Biltmore House and Gardens
- Pisgah National Forest & Park
- DuPont State Forest
- Holmes State Forest
- Looking Glass Falls
- Chimney Rock Park
- Lake Lure & Lake Summit
- Flat Rock Playhouse
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Three Country Clubs with Golf
- Five Public Access Golf Courses
- Carl Sandburg Home
- Hendersonville Little Theater
- Brevard Music Center
- Blue Ridge Community Center
- Hendersonville - 4 miles
- Asheville - 22 miles
- Greenville 42 miles
- Spartansburg - 44 miles
- Asheville airport - 12 miles
- Greenville Airport - 38 miles
- Brevard - 22 miles
- Lake Lure - 15 miles